Ripped Camp registration is set and underway. Incoming 7th graders from our feeder schools thru 12th grade Travis Athletes should sign up today. Ripped Camp will run from June 11 – July 19. Camp is free of charge and shirts cost $10.00.
Click below to print Registration Form:
Click below for more Ripped Camp info:
- We are planning a family vacation. Can my daughter/son still come to RIPPED Camp?Yes! Just register for RIPPED Camp and come workout everyday you are here. Four weeks of work are better than none.
- My son/daughter does not play football, can he/she still come to RIPPED Camp? This is NOT a football camp. This is a Strength & Speed Camp for ALL male and female athletes. We train athletes, not sports at RIPPED Camp.
- My son/daughter is going to be an 7th grader next year; can he/she still come? Yes. U.I.L regulations allow incoming 7th graders and older to participate in RIPPED Camp.
- Does my child need any special equipment for RIPPED Camp? They need athletic shorts, an athletic shirt, and athletic shoes. No jewelry please.
- Workouts are in the summer, will Texas heat be a factor? This is the main reason we workout in the morning. There will also be water available at all times during workouts and all coaches are CPR and First aid certified.
- Where do I go for Camp? Enter Travis High School on the west side and come around behind the school. The weight room will be in the back.